Love Quotes with Images: Love is one of the best feelings in the world. It has no boundaries. Love has different meaning to different people. It may happen with anyone like siblings, friends, partner or others. With your unconditional and selfless love, you can make your dear and near one happy and proud.
One thing we should not miss here is the love of Teenagers. They can’t stop themselves from failing in love. It is easy to fall in love but difficult to maintain as it requires commitments and sacrifice. True love requires proper care, mutual respect and passion to last forever. We sometime find it difficult to express our love in words. So, we bring some of the top Love Quotes with images from famous personalities who have different perspective on love.
Love Quotes with Images
1. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
2. “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green
3. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
4. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” – Jodi Picoult
5. “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. “Love is friendship that has caught fire.” – Ann Landers
7. “Infatuation can hold the mind for a maximum of four months. If it exceeds that point, then you are already in love.” – Anonymous
8. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
9. “Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.” – Torquato Tasso
10. “There is no greater glory than to die for love.” – Gabriel García Márquez
11. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” – Julia Roberts
12. “The course of true love never did run smooth.” – William Shakespeare
13. “I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear.” –Martin Luther King, Jr.
14. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
15. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks.
16. “No matter how long it takes, true love is always worth the wait.” – Anonymous
17. “There is no right time and right place for love… it can happen any time.” – Shahrukh Khan
18. “Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.” – Anonymous
19. “Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by the heart.” – Anonymous
20. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
21. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho.
22. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson
23 “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” – Jess C. Scott
24. “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
25. “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.” – Paulo Coelho.
26. “It is true that my heart always skips a beat when you take my name.”
27. “Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.”
28. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
29. “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde
30. “Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation.” – Rabindranath Tagore.
31. “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.” – Chuck Palahniuk.
32. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.”
33. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
34. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
35. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa
Conclusion: So these are some of the top love quotes with images. So it is clear now that the meaning of love is different from one person to another person. Everyone has unique way to express their love.
Note: You can get all the above image quotes without logo/ website name in our Quote App ‘Quote of Love Life and Bollywood’. Install it now and find thousands of high quality quotes on various topics completely free. Click here to install from Google Play Store.