20 Best Sushant Singh Rajput Quotes that gives us the lesson of true meaning of life.
The sudden demise of Sushant Singh Rajput has left the nation shattered. Mumbai police found the actor hanging in his apartment. The nation is already mourning the death of popular Bollywood Actors Irrfan Khan and Rishi Kapoor. And now, only 34 year old Sushant Singh Rajput’s death has left his fans heartbroken. Before we share the insightful quotes of Sushant Singh Rajput, let’s give a brief biography of the Actor.
Sushant Singh Rajput, hailed from a middle class family in Bihar was the youngest brother of his four sisters. He was a very meritorious student and cleared at least 11 Engineering Entrance Exams before taking admission in Mechanical Engineer at Delhi College of Engineering. He had a special interest in physics and also won a national-level Olympiad in Physics.
During his stay in Delhi, Sushant joined Shiamak Davar’s dance classes and stated doing shows, background dancing events. He gradually found his interest in glamorous world and drop engineering in the third year to try his luck in Bollywood.
Sushant got his first breakthrough in Pavitra Rishta before his Bollywood film debut Kai Po Che! He went on to feature in as many as 10 films including some super hit ‘MS Dhone: The Untold Truth’, ‘PK’, ‘Kedarnath’, ‘Chhichhore’. Sushant Singh was very intelligent and straightforward, which had reflected in his speech, interviews, chat show etc. Now, Let’s see some of the top Sushant Singh Quotes.
Sushant Singh Rajput Quotes
1. “The closest synonym of happiness is excitement, and you can generate it by doing something that you can’t completely comprehend. This understanding makes the process rich and exciting.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
2. “We should never forget the inevitable, as we will lose everything eventually. So why fret over any kind of security? The idea is to just fly and experience it all while it lasts.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
3. “No matter what you achieve, what you want to aspire to be, or how famous and powerful you become, the most important thing is whether you are excited about each and every moment of your life because of your work and people around you.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
4. “Everything happening around me is very random. I am enjoying the phase, as the journey is far more enjoyable than the destination.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
5. “I really wanted to buy a Range Rover. It was a big dream, and the day I bought it, I was very happy, but by evening, I was immune to it. That’s when I realized that excitement, if it’s happiness, is not in reaching the goal but in the process. Thus process trumps over realization.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
6. “We should never forget the inevitable, as we will lose everything eventually. So why fret over any kind of security? The idea is to just fly and experience it all while it lasts.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
7. “Whatever dream you have, be sure that it is going to happen, and then forget about it. Then you have to come back to the present and be there 100 per cent.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
8. “If you spend time with your loved ones, you get the energy to do your job better.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
9. “It took me 13 months just to prepare for ‘M.S. Dhoni’… I started by watching every single video I could find of his, repeatedly. After three months, people who met me started saying that they could see similarities, and I knew I was on the right path.”- Sushant Singh Rajput
10. “I have made a lot of mistakes, but I am proud of them all.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
11. “The best thing is to accept the circumstances, not take them personally, deal with them, stop complaining, and give everything your best.”- Sushant Singh Rajput
12. “For me, the opposite of happiness isn’t sadness but boredom.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
13. “If you are confident about yourself and wear what you love, you will exude a style of your own.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
14. “My strength would be my honesty and my passion towards my work.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
15. “If you are seeing something for the first time, one of your first reactions should be fascination.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
16. “To be able to make statements, you need to be confident about what you think. You need to have a sense of right and wrong.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
17. “Everybody is in a hurry to decode you in a certain way, and then they expect you to adhere to their definition. How can they possibly do that when you yourself are finding it hard to discover yourself?” – Sushant Singh Rajput
18. “I think we are all insecure, and there is nothing wrong in accepting that.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
19. “I’m reckless, yes, but I’m not thoughtless.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
20. “The only strong opinion that I have about myself is that I don’t have any opinions.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
So these are the some of the top Sushant Singh Rajput Quotes. If you like it don’t forget to share with your friends.
35 Top Shahrukh Khan Quotes that will make your life more practical.
30 Top inspiring APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes you should read once
32 Swami Vivekananda Quotes that inspire us everyday.
Note: You can get all the above image quotes without logo/website name in our Quote App ‘Quote of Love Life and Bollywood’. Install it now and find thousands of high quality quotes on Bollywood, Hollywood, Motivational, Life, Love, Sports, etc.